» AUCC INTRO
The American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce (AUCC) seeks to promote trade and investment ties, cultural exchanges and bonds of friendship between the United States of America and the Republic of Uzbekistan. In performing these functions, the AUCC places primary emphasis on serving the needs and interests of its members.
Interview with AUCC Chairperson Carolyn Lamm Before 2012 Uzbekistan-US Annual Business Forum
Get Flash to see this player.
» AUCC events
» Contact us
About AUCC: AUCC Member Companies and Nonprofit Organizations
ELI LILLYWebsite: https://www.lilly.com/
About Eli Lilly and Company
Lilly is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We were founded more than a century ago by a man committed to creating high-quality medicines that meet real needs, and today we remain true to that mission in all our work. Across the globe, Lilly employees work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
To learn more about Lilly, please visit us at www.lilly.com andhttp://newsroom.lilly.com/social-channels.
- A heritage more than 140 years strong: company founded on May 10, 1876
- Headquarters located in Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.A.
- Approximately 38,000 employees worldwide
- More than 8,000 employees engaged in research and development
- Clinical research conducted in more than 55 countries
- Research and development facilities located in 8 countries
- Manufacturing plants located in 8 countries
- Products marketed in 120 countries