» AUCC INTRO

The American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce (AUCC) seeks to promote trade and investment ties, cultural exchanges and bonds of friendship between the United States of America and the Republic of Uzbekistan. In performing these functions, the AUCC places primary emphasis on serving the needs and interests of its members.

Interview with AUCC Chairperson Carolyn Lamm Before 2012 Uzbekistan-US Annual Business Forum

Get Flash to see this player.

» AUCC events

» Contact us

NEWS

Airport in Uzbekistan to buy construction materials via tender

en.trend.az/
8 January 2021

Tashkent International Airport named after Islam Karimov has announced a tender for the purchase of decorative reinforced concrete curbs 0.3 meters high and 3 meters long.

The goods should be delivered to the door of the buyer.

The delivery of the goods should be implemented as short as possible, but no more than 15 days from the date of the advance payment.

The quantity of goods is determined at the end of the selection at the conclusion of the commission.

The supplier due to non-delivery of goods, or disrupting uninterrupted operation will be subject to penalties in the amount of 20 percent of the total contract amount.

Terms of payment — 15 percent advance payment within 30 banking days from the date of conclusion of the contract and the remaining 85 percent within 90 days from the date of delivery

Tender applications are accepted till 12:00 (GMT +5) — Jan. 15, 2021.

For more information:

Phone: 998 78 140-29-07