» AUCC INTRO

The American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce (AUCC) seeks to promote trade and investment ties, cultural exchanges and bonds of friendship between the United States of America and the Republic of Uzbekistan. In performing these functions, the AUCC places primary emphasis on serving the needs and interests of its members.

Interview with AUCC Chairperson Carolyn Lamm Before 2012 Uzbekistan-US Annual Business Forum

Get Flash to see this player.

» AUCC events

» Contact us

NEWS

Airport in Uzbekistan to buy computer equipment via tender

en.trend.az/
10 December 2020

Andijan International Airport named after Zakhiriddin Muhammad Babur LLC has announced a tender for the purchase of computer equipment.

Payment terms: 15 percent prepayment, the remaining 85 percent — immediately after the transfer of goods to the buyer.

Payment currency: Uzbek soum

Terms of delivery of goods: pickup

Delivery time of goods: no more than 10 days from the date of receipt of the prepayment.

The applicant for participation in the tender for the selection of the best proposal must submit the following documents:

document certifying the appropriate registration of the enterprise with a state body;

copies of valid licenses for wholesale trade;

attach a copy of a document certifying the standards by which the goods are manufactured, or a certificate of conformity (copies certified by the seller) or a copy of the customs declaration;

taxpayer identification number;

copies of the Charter and passport of the head of the organization;

location information (mailing address) and telephone numbers;

commercial proposal.

Tender applications are accepted till 17:00 (GMT +5) — Dec. 19, 2020.

For more information:

Phone: 0374 228 48 46

E-mail: od.azn@uzbairports.uz