» AUCC INTRO
The American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce (AUCC) seeks to promote trade and investment ties, cultural exchanges and bonds of friendship between the United States of America and the Republic of Uzbekistan. In performing these functions, the AUCC places primary emphasis on serving the needs and interests of its members.
Interview with AUCC Chairperson Carolyn Lamm Before 2012 Uzbekistan-US Annual Business Forum
Get Flash to see this player.
» AUCC events
» Contact us
AUCC Welcomes Xtellus Capital Partners as Newest Member
The American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce is honored to welcome Xtellus Capital Partners as our newest member.
Xtellus Capital Partners is a New York based broker-dealer and specialist investment bank. With a diverse set of financial services offered, their major capabilities include:
- Capital Raises and Private Placements
- Including private capital sourcing and enterprise valuation capabilities
- An extensive institutional and retail investor network
- Venture and growth stage private opportunities for investors
- Securities Trading and Shareholder Liquidity
- ECM and DCM with focus on CEEMEA region
- Secondary market exchanges
- 15a6 Chaperoning
- Equity Research
In-depth and sector-specific analysis on emerging market companies in CEEMEA region
» Welcome to new member
XTELLUS CAPITAL PARTNERS - Xtellus Capital Partners is a New York based broker-dealer and specialist investment bank.
New York Time 02:27:27
» Weather in Tashkent
17 ° C
16/33 ° C