» AUCC INTRO
The American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce (AUCC) seeks to promote trade and investment ties, cultural exchanges and bonds of friendship between the United States of America and the Republic of Uzbekistan. In performing these functions, the AUCC places primary emphasis on serving the needs and interests of its members.
Interview with AUCC Chairperson Carolyn Lamm Before 2012 Uzbekistan-US Annual Business Forum
Get Flash to see this player.
» AUCC events
» Contact us
Uzbekistan Airways Opens Tender to Buy 2 Tankers
Tashkent International Airport has announced a tender for the purchase of two AT- 40 (airfield tankers) for refueling aircraft.
Commercial offers are accepted until 16:00 (GMT +5) August 20, 2019.
Terms of payment: 30 percent of the prepayment, the remaining 70 percent after the transfer of the goods to the buyer within 5 days.
Delivery of goods: for foreign suppliers -- within the framework of Incoterms 2010 DAP (Tashkent Airport), for domestic suppliers -- pickup is acceptable.
Delivery time: no more than 180 calendar days from the date of receipt of prepayment.
Method of delivery: for foreign suppliers -- on a railway platform, for domestic -- on their own. The cost of transportation should be included in the cost of goods.
Domestic and foreign factories -- manufacturers, firms and organizations authorized to carry out wholesale trade can participate in the tender.
The commercial proposal should be sent to the First Deputy Director of the Airport, Kim V.S. (for the refueling complex) at the address: 100167, Tashkent, Kumarik 13 str., Tashkent Airport.
Tel / Fax: :+(99871) 140-28-46; +(99897) 140-29-37
» Welcome to new member
NAVIGANT - Navigant is a publicly traded (NYSE: NCI), international consulting firm with approximately 5,900 professionals combining deep industry expertise and integrated solutions to assist companies in enhancing stakeholder value, improving operations, and addres
New York Time 01:42:22
» Weather in Tashkent
17 ° C
16/33 ° C