» AUCC INTRO
The American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce (AUCC) seeks to promote trade and investment ties, cultural exchanges and bonds of friendship between the United States of America and the Republic of Uzbekistan. In performing these functions, the AUCC places primary emphasis on serving the needs and interests of its members.
Interview with AUCC Chairperson Carolyn Lamm Before 2012 Uzbekistan-US Annual Business Forum
Get Flash to see this player.
» AUCC events
» Contact us
Ministry of Health of Uzbekistan Announced Bids for Purchase of Medical Equipment, Components, Spare Parts and Consumables
Both foreign manufacturers of medical products and their official distributors, as well as domestic manufacturers (suppliers) can take part in the selection.
1. Name and address of the working body for the selection of the best offers:
State Unitary Enterprise "O'zmedimpeks", Address: Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent 100007,
ul. M. Ulugbek, 32-b. Tel: (+998 71) 268 25 44; 268 03 24, fax: (+998 71) 268 36 01, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com . Website: medimpex.uz
2. Technical specifications are sent in accordance with Appendix #1.
3. Address and location of the selection: Tashkent, st. Navoi 12, Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. Selection participants must submit a letter of guarantee on their compliance with the following qualification requirements:
- is not in the process of reorganization, liquidation or bankruptcy;
- has the necessary technical, financial, material, human and other resources for the execution of the contract;
- has no debt to pay taxes and other obligatory payments;
- provide in due time all the requested documents by the Working Group;
- is not in the Unified Register of unscrupulous executors;
- does not have inadequate fulfillment of obligations undertaken under previously concluded contracts;
- established at least 6 months before the announcement of the selection;
- is not in a state of judicial or arbitration
with the Customer;
- not registered in the states or in the territories providing preferential tax treatment and / or not providing for the disclosure
and provision of information during financial transactions (offshore zones), as well as the absence of accounts in banks located
in offshore zones. With the exception of companies whose production facilities are located in these territories.
5. Terms of delivery:
- for domestic suppliers: Buyer's warehouse in Tashkent;
- for foreign suppliers: DAP-Tashkent.
6. Terms of payment:
- for domestic suppliers: Uzbek soums;
- for foreign suppliers: US dollar, euro (letter of credit).
7. Official distributors of manufacturers of medical goods manufacturers and companies that are not manufacturers should submit authorization from the manufacturer in accordance with Appendix # 2.
8. Companies must submit on purpose one package that includes two separate internal envelopes: an envelope with a technical proposal
with an attachment of authorization from the manufacturer and supporting materials (catalogs, brochures, etc. with pages), and an envelope with a price proposal.
9. On each package, as well as internal envelopes, the following should be written:
- name of the participant and contact details;
- name of the position of the proposed product.
10. Each item of the goods will be considered as a separate unit (lot). Participants who intend to participate in more than one lot must submit envelopes for each lot individually. At the same time, each participant has the right to submit only one proposal for each position.
12. A complete set of documents for the selection of the best offers is published on the websites of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan www.minzdrav.uz , GUP O'zmedimpeks www.medimpex.uz and www.tenderweek.com.
13. The deadline for accepting proposals is 12:00 am Tashkent time on July 15, 2019 .
14. For additional information please contact SUE "O'zmedimpeks" on the above details.
Download Technical Assignment
Download Appendix 2 Authorization
» Welcome to new member
XTELLUS CAPITAL PARTNERS - Xtellus Capital Partners is a New York based broker-dealer and specialist investment bank.
New York Time 14:44:39
» Weather in Tashkent
17 ° C
16/33 ° C