» AUCC INTRO
The American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce (AUCC) seeks to promote trade and investment ties, cultural exchanges and bonds of friendship between the United States of America and the Republic of Uzbekistan. In performing these functions, the AUCC places primary emphasis on serving the needs and interests of its members.
Interview with AUCC Chairperson Carolyn Lamm Before 2012 Uzbekistan-US Annual Business Forum
Get Flash to see this player.
» AUCC events
» Contact us
Register for US-Uzbekistan Business Forum in New York City: 9/20/2017
The Cabinet of Ministers of the
Republic of Uzbekistan
with support from
U.S.-Uzbekistan Business Forum:Partnership Destined for Commercial Success and Longevity
8.00 am - 1.30 pm
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Onyx Room, Park Hyatt New York
153 West 57th Street,
New York, New York, USA, 10019
Aggressive economic reforms, including hard currency liberalization, have led to unprecedented interest in Uzbekistanamong the US business community. On September 20, the Government of Uzbekistan and AUCC members anticipate holding a signing ceremony of export contracts and projects amounting to US2bn.
"President Mirziyoyev's visit provides a unique opportunity for our members to hold a Business Forum and to hear his vision and the transformation he is driving forward to attract more foreign investment. With all of the changes to attract and facilitate foreign investment, Uzbekistan is destined for success and will continue from there. The ongoing business transformations are the best proof of the country's ambition to lead regional technological and industrial development. Uzbekistan deserves to be a focal point of the US trade agenda and the visit by Uzbek President to the US should bring more confidence to US investors and businesses in the longevity of their business with this prosperous market," said AUCC Chairperson Carolyn B. Lamm.
The AUCC delegation will be led by the chamber's Chairperson Carolyn B. Lamm. The Uzbek Government will be represented by Senator Sodiq Safoev and include high-level Uzbek officials and representatives (subject to change):
- Zoir Mirzaev, Deputy Prime-Minister, Minister of Agriculture and Water Resources
- Ulugbek Rozukulov, Deputy Prime-Minister and Chairman, «Uzauto»
- Elyar Ganiev, Minister for Foreign Trade
- Azim Ahmedhojaev, Chairman of State Committee for Investments
- Alisher Kurmanov, Chairman of the Committee of Senate on Foreign Issues, Economic Relations, Investment and Tourism
- Adkham Ikramov, Chairman, Chamber of Commerce of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Alisher Sultanov, Chairman, Uzbek Oil and Gas Holding Company
- Abdukhashim Abdullaev, Chairman, Uzbek Chemical Industry Company
- Ulugbek Mustafoev, Chairman, Uzbekenergo
- Mirnozim Dustmuratov, Chairman, Uzbek Pharmaceuticals
- Anvar Sharapov, Chairman, State Committee for Tourism
- Ilhom Haydarov, Chairman, Uzbek Textile Industry
- Anvar Usmanov, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Fazliddin Bakiev, Chairman, Uzbek Electro-technical Industry company
- Shukhrat Vafaev, Deputy Chairman, Uzbek Fund for Reconstruction and Development
- Timur Ishmetov, First Deputy Chairman, Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Sherzod Shermatov, Minister, Development of Information Technology and Communications
AUCC is a private, non-governmental, 501 (c)(6) trade association that was established in 1993 in Washington, DC. The chamber is the oldest business group in the US and the Republic of Uzbekistan that exclusively represents commercial interests of the US corporations before the governments of our two countries.
Today, AUCC represents American Councils for International Education, Baker & McKenzie, The Boeing Company, Caterpillar, CNH Industrial, The Coca-Cola Company, General Electric, General Motors, Hyatt, Honeywell, John Deere, Lockheed Martin, Lutron, McLarty Associates, Nukem, Inc. (a subsidiary of Cameco Corporation), Travelport, White & Case LLP, WHITE64 and Zeppelin International AG (authorized Caterpillar Distributor).
Registration deadline is Friday, September 7, 2017.
AUCC has a special room block reservation at the Park Central Hotel New York. The rate is 8 plus taxes and fees for Premier King and is valid from 9/19 through 9/21. If you would like to book a room, please click here. If you have issues, please contact Dreena Dureza at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the in-house reservations at 212-247-8000 on Monday - Sunday from 8am - 6 pm. The deadline for submitting your reservation is September 7, 2017.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact AUCC at email@example.com.
Free for AUCC and AmCham Uzbekistan members (will be verified) and US Government representatives.
100.00 per person for all other guests and participants. The fee is non-refundable. Please follow above RSVP link to make a payment and register for the event.
» 20th Anniversary Report
Building Powerful Opportunities and Relationships between
the US and the Republic of Uzbekistan
» Welcome to new member
WHITE64 - WHITE64 is a full-service advertising agency with a specialty in digital and emerging media. In 2017 WHITE64 celebrated their 53rd year in business, and according to The Washington Business Journal, the firm is the 3rd largest advertising agency in the W
New York Time 10:58:13
» Weather in Tashkent
17 ° C
16/33 ° C