» AUCC INTRO
The American-Uzbekistan Chamber of Commerce (AUCC) seeks to promote trade and investment ties, cultural exchanges and bonds of friendship between the United States of America and the Republic of Uzbekistan. In performing these functions, the AUCC places primary emphasis on serving the needs and interests of its members.
Interview with AUCC Chairperson Carolyn Lamm Before 2012 Uzbekistan-US Annual Business Forum
Get Flash to see this player.
» AUCC events
» Contact us
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN UZBEKISTAN
Uzbekistan Airways announces a tender for design, delivery and construction for an aircraft Centralized Refueling System (CRS) at Navoi International Airport, Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan Airways announces a tender for engineering companies for design, equipment delivery and construction of Centralized Refueling System of aircrafts (CRS) at Navoi International Airport.
Project: Navoi International Airport CRS Design/Build
Owner: Uzbekistan Airways
Navoi International Airport requires a CRS able to serve up to 72 cargo aircraft daily at 15 stations (to 5 aircraft simultaneously) type Boeing-747, AN-124 and similar. The CRS will be integrated into the new fueling complex (under construction) which includes fuel storage facility (capacity - 24000m3). The CRS should be certified in accordance with the international standards of IATA/JIG.
Payment: The owner provides 30% prepayment before implementation of every stage of the project; the rest 70% of payment will be provided after receiving the services.
Delivery: CIP or DDU, Navoi, Uzbekistan.
Terms of implementation: 24 months from the day the parties sign the contract and the supplier receives the first prepayment.
For more information:
Tel./fax: (99871) 140-47-31
Tender proposals should be sent to the following post or e-mail address:
41 Amir Timur Str., Tashkent, 100060, Uzbekistan
For the attention of the Director of Ground Facilities Exploitation and Airport Management Department, tender committee.
Tel./fax: (99871) 140-45-74; 140-45-64.
Deadline for submitting tender proposals is June 30, 2009.
» 20th Anniversary Report
Building Powerful Opportunities and Relationships between
the US and the Republic of Uzbekistan
» Welcome to new member
OPPENHEIMER & CO. - Oppenheimer & Co. has more than a 100-year history as one of the premier Wall Street investment banks. It is public company listed on NYSE under “OPY”. Headquartered in New York, Oppenheimer has global offices in London, Hong Kong, Tel Aviv and Geneva.
New York Time 17:19:33
» Weather in Tashkent
17 ° C
16/33 ° C